- Full time
- 9.5% Super
- Matched super contribution of up to 5%
The City of Bunbury Engineering team has an exciting opportunity available for an Engineering Technical Officer.
We are looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and looking for an opportunity to start their career in Local Government.
The candidate will be required to have demonstrated computers skills, in particular the Microsoft Office suite of products and knowledge of CAD, GIS, or computer modelling.
The successful candidate will be required to supply a National Police Clearance.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Sound time management and organisational skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Developed written and oral communication skills, including preparing technical reports and the ability to deal with public enquiries.
- Knowledge of engineering standards, practices and specifications.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the development, maintenance and management of infrastructure assets.
- Support the development of strategic infrastructure management plans.
- Prepare Capital Program of Works for roads, paths, drainage, marine infrastructure, bridges, public transport and airport.
- Manage projects and contracts in accordance with the City's procurement guidelines.
What we offer
Conditions of employment are in accordance with the City of Bunbury Employee's 2018 Enterprise Agreement with a Level 4 to level 5 salary range of $66,920 to $74,540 gross depending on experience and qualifications.
The City of Bunbury is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, aiming to build organisational capacity and foster a positive work environment.
Only applications submitted via the City of Bunbury Careers website will be accepted.
To apply please address the selection criteria in the spaces provided via our Careers Website.
You will also need to upload a CV and Covering Letter to your application.