- Matched super contributions of up to 5%
- Professional development opportunities
- Public service holidays
- Access to great staff benefits
- Permanent, position
- Full time - 76 hours per fortnight
Welcoming and full of opportunities. The City of Bunbury is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, aiming to build organisational capacity and foster a positive work environment.
Conditions of employment are in accordance with the City of Bunbury Employee's 2018 Enterprise Agreement with a Level 5 $79,488.56 gross salary.
Our Sport and Recreation Department is looking for a vibrant enthusiastic Sport and Recreation Development Officer to be based at the South West Sports Centre.
In this role you will be working to increase and strengthen the community's participation in sport and recreation activities in Bunbury by building capacity, while collaborating with key stakeholders. This position will play a key role to support our clubs to build capacity and increase their membership.
The skills and experience you will bring to the role:
- You will have extensive knowledge and/or relevant tertiary qualification in sport, community recreation, health promotion or a related field.
- Experience in community engagement and consultation.
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience running projects and programmes for sport and recreation activities.
- The development of community sport, recreation, and clubs.
- Ability to build and grow positive and strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders within our community.
- Commitment to a positive customer service experience.
How to apply
Applicants are to provide a Resume and Covering Letter
Applications are to be submitted via the City of Bunbury Careers Website
For further information please refer to our How to Apply section on the website.