- Permanent - Full time
- Matched super contributions of up to 5%
- Public service holidays
- Access to great staff benefits
Welcoming and full of opportunities. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, aiming to build organisational capacity and foster a positive work environment. We have an exciting opportunity available to contribute to our dynamic Governance team.
Could you be the City's next Internal Auditor?
This hands-on role will lead and participate in the planning and implementation of internal audits across all areas of the business. You will assist our City's Audit Committee in improving controls and increasing efficiencies.
The successful applicant will collaborate with multiple stakeholders at all levels in the business to build a better understanding of what we do, and why to make appropriate improvements.
Skills and experience:
- Experience and or relevant qualifications in internal and process auditing
- Experience developing and implementing internal audit and business improvement programs.
- Agility to adapt in a complex environment.
- High level interpersonal skills.
- Highly effective organisational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability in meeting business objectives and outcomes
What we offer
Conditions of employment are in accordance with the City of Bunbury Employee's 2018 Enterprise Agreement with a Level 6 /7 annual salary depending on skills and experience.
How to apply
Applicants are to provide a Resume and Covering Letter
Applications are to be submitted via the City of Bunbury Careers Website
For further information please refer to our 'How to Apply' section on the website.