The Administration Coordinator provides high level administrative support to the venue management team and is responsible for ensuring the event, administrative, financial and management requirements and systems are current, accurate and compliant; and activities occur on time.
Key tasks include:
- Coordinate and administer the financial management functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, reporting, budget management and event treasury management.
- Provide Human Resources and Payroll support and guidance, and coordinate the Payroll and Human Resources administration functions.
- Coordinate and undertake high level administration support.
- Establish team atmosphere and manage smooth operations of the office on a day-to-day basis and major events.
- Maintain the venue’s licenses, registrations, registers, contract and document management systems, ensuring compliance and currency.
- Assist Venue Management to manage the application of corporate policy, procedure, guidelines, systems and processes at the Venue.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and assist the venue to streamline their administrative processes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and clients, managing requests and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre (QSAC) is a popular event space and a training hub for junior and elite athletes, as well as members of the public. QSAC features a 49,000 seat Main Stadium and a 2,100 seat State Athletics Facility (SAF), an eight court beach volleyball complex and a number of function and meeting spaces. QSAC is a venue of Stadiums Queensland (SQ). SQ is a statutory authority which manages, operates and promotes the use of the State’s major sport, entertainment and recreation facilities including Suncorp Stadium, The Gabba, Sleeman Sports Complex, Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Cbus Super Stadium, Queensland Tennis Centre and Metricon Stadium.
SQ’s diverse portfolio spans across elite and community facilities, hosting performances from international acts and entertainment, State, National and International sporting fixtures.
Please visit the Stadiums Queensland Careers page, for the full position description and details on the application process.