Learning Strategy and Experience Lead - [Archived Advertisement]
Learning Strategy and Experience Lead
- Coordinate the development & management of technology delivering CSIRO’s learning solutions
- Facilitate positive learning experiences & support the transformation to a digital learning platform
- Make a difference to the development of CSIRO’s future capabilities
As the Learning Strategy and Experience Lead, you will support the alignment of the Learning Academy and the transformation of learner experience. You will help to build a high performing team who are addressing CSIRO’s learning needs in line with the Workforce Strategy.
You will enable the technology management and uplift required to deliver effective and appealing learning solutions to enable workforce upskilling aligned to identified strategic capabilities. Playing a vital connection role, you will ensure the ongoing alignment of the CSIRO learning offering including facilitation of key stakeholder groups and networks and will work across the organisation to facilitate positive learning experiences.
Your duties will include:
- Coordinating the design, development and implementation of learning technology platforms that enable delivery of learning solutions in line with the Workforce Strategy.
- Forming partnerships across CSIRO and People, including Workforce Strategy and Talent, to deliver outcomes to the Organisation through the delivery of a consistent learning approach building awesome People Experiences.
- Coordinating the development and delivery of robust data & evaluation methodology to ensure the execution and impact against the CSIRO Workforce Strategy.
- Actively partnering with external vendors ensuring that outcomes are delivered in line with agreed budgets and timelines.
Location: Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Hobart or Adelaide preferred, other locations by negotiation
Salary: AU$98k - AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in Learning or Instructional Design coupled with demonstrated achievement in advisory and managerial roles.
- Experience in coordinating the development and governance of learning strategy.
- Significant experience in developing and supporting technology change programs – specifically in relation to learning management systems and experience platforms.
- Deep experience in overseeing learning management systems and delivering learning analytics and reporting.
- A strong history of developing at-scale engagement activities to maximise participation and adoption of learning solutions and products.
- A significant record as an innovator and proponent of technology to transform people experiences for the better.
For full details about this role please view the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
7th Feb 2021, 11:00 pm AEDT
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
- Closing Date:
- 07 Feb 2021
- AU$98k - AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time