Are you a strategic urban planner? Are you interested in the government sector?
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
Randstad are currently working with various local councils in Victoria. Strategic urban planning positions come up on a regular basis; levels vary from graduate to team leader.
As a strategic planner in local government you would provide high-level guidance for the sustainable growth of the municipality
The assignments will initially be temporary but have the option of extension/turning permanent.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Exercising sound professional judgement relating to a variety of planning issues
- Apply high level planning knowledge in managing important and complex strategic planning projects
- Monitoring project programmes, costs and scope
Successful candidates posses:
- A degree in urban planning
- Great communication skills- both phone manner and written
- Government experience (desired)
In return, you will enjoy urban planning roles in the government sector that offer variety and progression. You will be paid weekly and receive a competitive hourly salary.
All local councils we work with value teamwork, contributing to the community and good work-life balance.
Does this sound like you? Please press APPLY NOW or for further information, please call Tess Morren on 0282983833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.