Randstad is currently partnering with a large state government department for an experienced strategic records manager.
Your new position
As the Strategic Records Manager you will be the lead for the Strategic governance of records within the department. The client is looking for someone with excellent customer service and communication skills and experience in managing records at a strategic governance level with establishing organisation wide processes and systems.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in managing records at a strategic governance level e.g. establishing organisation?wide processes and practices to provide a consistent and integrated approach to records management
- Advanced use of HPRM e.g. to retrieve and present data of the system's overall management through reports and briefing notes
- Experience in leading and establishing enterprise?wide records management practices in a large diverse organisation
- Excellent administrative experience and management of HPRM
- Experience in managing tight timelines/conflicting priorities e.g. negotiating outcomes and keeping clients and managers informed of progress
If you are a successful and experienced Records Manager who is immediately available and in search of a new opportunity then apply here and submit your CV in WORD format. For a confidential discussion please contact Darren Savage - firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.