Are you an experienced APS6 Communications specialist ready to start your next employment opportunity within Federal Government?
About the role:
This role is within an innovative and busy Department that relies heavily on their Communications Officer to undertake activities such as:
- Drafting and implementing communication strategies
- Managing communication projects
- Liaising with various business areas across relevant Departments
- Preparing written materials including editorial and internal news items
The successful candidate will need the following key skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar communications role
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to distribute clear and concise content in a timely manner
- Eye for design and attention to detail
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications or other relevant field and/or equivalent industry experience
If you are an experienced APS6 Communications Officer, and interested in this exciting position, please apply now by clicking on the ‘APPLY NOW’ or send your CV to Rachel.Kadziela@randstad.com.au.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.