About the company
You will be joining an Adelaide-based council that has major projects on the go. Their strategies centre on planning for the long term with regular input from the communities. They place emphasis on innovation, community engagement and sustainability.
About the role
The Senior GIS Officer will be proficient in the use of ESRI ArcGIS Pro and will be working on a number of data and spatial projects.
- Advanced editing skills using ESRI ArcGIS Pro
- Ability to manage edits across multiple datasets seamlessly
- Skills in creating and updating attribute domains
- Using spatial and table join techniques to update fields
Skill and experience
- Geospatial Information Degree
- ESRI - ArcGIS Pro certification
- Relevant experience within GIS Environment
- Good communication skills and an autonomous problem solver
Innovative and service excellence environment awaits, work in a team environment . This role offers great work life balance.
How to Apply
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Claudia de Vry (08) 8150 7035 or to be considered please click apply.
More Opportunities with SA Government
Randstad is an approved talent supplier to the SA Government. We recruit for a broad range of job types across all departments. If this role isn’t for you, view all our SA gov job opportunities on our dedicated site:https://www.randstad.com.au/jobs/q-government/south-australia/
Choose Randstad to help you find your next role with SA Government, Our dedicated SA Government consultant team are specialists in the sector. Working with Randstad also comes with many benefits. Click the link above to find out more.