We are recruiting for a temporary casual opportunity to work as a Randstad contractor at one of our local government clients. This is a great opportunity to work in a high performing team with a progressive culture.
The assignment is to work as an Events, Grants, Place Activation and Curation Officer for three months. You will have the opportunity to apply for a long term position should the position become available.
The role will be based in the northern suburbs, approximately half an hour drive from the city.
- Coordination of key working parties established for various events, grants, place activation and curation projects.
- Secure resources via the preparation of funding applications and sponsorship approaches.
- Establish and maintain open and effective communication and working relationships between Council, other council departments and the community for the implementation of key cultural development projects.
- Event Coordination and Event Liaison
- Project coordination
- planning, implementation and reporting on the Community Event Sponsorship Funding Program
- providing event funding and planning information and guidance to community groups.
- Proven track experience in the coordination, management and monitoring of medium to large corporate or community events, place activations and curation
- Proven experience in sourcing and securing funding and in coordinating funding programs and providing guidance to applicants.
- Proven experience in the design and implementation place activation initiatives.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships with community and other stakeholders.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and ability to build strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Must be available to start as soon as possible and available to work on Australia Day
If you are ready to apply for this opportunity, please select "Apply Now".
Have a question before applying? Please contact Miya Kobayashi, Senior Consultant - Government Professionals at Randstad, by sending an email to email@example.com
More Opportunities with our Public Sector Clients
Randstad is an approved talent supplier to the all levels of government. We recruit for a broad range of job types across all departments. If this role isn't for you, view all our government job opportunities on our dedicated site: https://www.randstad.com.au/jobs/q-government/south-australia/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.