We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Contract Officer with experience in administering property contracts to join our client’s team in NSW Government Sector.
This is an opportunity to work for a NSW Government department, one of the biggest employers in Australia. The Government employs an inclusive and diverse workforce, with great office environments and flexible work options.
About your new role
As the Contract Officer, you will be responsible for assisting in the roll out of a new master contract for our client that delivers affordable social housing. This role will include:
- Ensuring the organisations portfolio of properties are listed in the contract, and liaising with regional staff and providers to ensure the final list is correct;
- Working with the legal team to finalise draft contracts;
- Drafting questions and answers about the new contract for the purpose of internal and external stakeholders;
- Distributing the new contract out to providers and responding to any questions and queries they may have;
- Holding internal sessions with regional staff to educate on the contract
What you will need
- Experience in administering property contracts. Social housing experience highly desirable;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder engagement skills;
- Previous experience in the use of TRIM highly desirable
- Current Driver’s Licence as some regional travel will be involved (car provided and expenses covered);
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates encouraged to apply
This is a great opportunity
Working for NSW Government not only allows you to make a contribution through the work that you do, it also allows you to be a part of something bigger. It means embracing new challenges every day and learning from some of the nation’s best and brightest.
- Work as part of a diverse workforce
- Make time for what counts
- Be a part of something bigger
If you are ready to apply for this opportunity, please select “Apply Now”.
Have a question before applying? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for a broad range of job types across multiple departments and locations within the NSW Government, so if this role isn’t for you but you would like to be considered for other government roles, please email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.