Infrastructure Program Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Rous County Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are seeking a dynamic and focused individual with strong communication and project management skills. The focus for this role is to lead a team and be responsible for the effective and efficient development, planning, design and delivery of a broad range of Council’s activities and projects in accordance with agreed objectives, program and budget.
About Rous County Council
Rous County Council is situated in Lismore, the heart of the Northern Rivers with an operational footprint covering 3,000km2. As a county council, we are responsible for providing three specific functions; bulk water supply, weed biosecurity and flood mitigation.
Our value proposition to you:
- A progressive and innovative organisation which supports work/life balance
- Supportive environment for career development
- Ongoing learning and training
- Employee assistance support
- Flexible working arrangements
- 70 hour 9-day fortnight
- Remuneration from $104,348 p.a. - $122,059 p.a. (plus Civil Liability Allowance and statutory superannuation)
Your value proposition to us:
- Working collaboratively and inclusively is your style
- Taking a lead in business improvement is innate in your character
- You will be known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You flex your high level analytical and technical skills repeatedly
Your average workday will be kept busy by:
- Leading, developing and empowering all staff to be an effective multi-skilled team who are committed to continuous improvement
- Building on Council’s procedures, systems and processes, embed best practice and innovative project management and governance practices
- Providing timely and accurate advice and reporting to the Leadership Team and Council on achievements and resolving strategic and operational issues
- Driving the preparation, management, monitoring and reporting of the overall program budget by the team and contributing to the preparation of annual budgets
- Effectively managing external stakeholder relationships with the community, representative groups and State government through cooperative relationships
Are you ready to catapult your career?
For more information and to apply for the role, please head to our Careers Page. Click to view the position description. To be considered for the position, it is mandatory that you submit your resume and answer the selection criteria. A satisfactory health assessment, including drug screening and a national police history check is a pre-requisite to an offer of employment. Helpful resources to assist in answering selection criteria can be found on the Careers page.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 24 October 2021.
Rous County Council is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and diversity across our workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 24 Oct 2021
- $104,348 - $122,059
- Work Type:
- Full Time