Procurement Administration Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Maxima Tempskill (View other jobs from this organisation)
Procurement Administration Officer
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Procurement Administration Officer to help manage the procurement needs of certain business units, provide effective administration support to the tendering and procurement services.
- Support Procurement function with key stakeholders to prepare tender and contract documentation, correspondence, reports and other material according to Procurement Management Protocol provisions
- Aligns with probity and Policy at all times
- Assist the Procurement team in administration support for Procurement and Contracts Management
- Maintaining Contracts Register
- Creating and maintaining Contract schedules (i.e. pricing, project deliverable milestones, name & details)
- Archiving and Records Management for Tenders & Contracts
- Contract recommendation, Evaluation Matrix and all relating documents/ emails
- General administration support including organising documents to be couriered, photocopied, filing, scanning and sorting of contracts and associated documentation
- Assist in data analysis and ad hoc reports as required(MS Excel)
- Support with managing the Procurement needs of certain business divisions. This will include fostering a business partnering approach with key stakeholders
- Retrieving documents from SA Tenders website
- Create preferred supplier lists
- Centralise Panel lists (Vendor Panel)
- Assist in creation/update of department templates, forms (MS Office programmes; SharePoint; Canva)
- Providing relevant and general support and assistance to customers in matters relating to department responsibilities as required by the Strategic Business Partner Procurement
- Raising purchase orders, creating new suppliers and assisting with other purchasing functions.
Ideally you will have local government experience and able to start immediately. This is a supportive function for the Procurement unit.
You are most welcome to contact Sheridan Catt on 83407766 or send through your application and most current resume to apply.Maxima are committed to advancing workforce diversity and inclusion for all.
Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander and People Living With Disability are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Note that if you haven't received a reply within 2 weeks please regard your application as being unsuccessful in this instance.
- SA - Adelaide
- Work Type: