Position Number CVS 003
Campbelltown City Council is a progressive and innovative organisation in a City surrounded by green spaces and bushland, providing services to a vibrant and diverse community. We have a cohesive and collaborative culture that thrives on having an impact on the local community for the greater good.
The Corporate Supports Systems section located in the City Governance division focuses on delivering systems and solutions that enable the organisation to provide quality customer centric outcomes.
About the role:
Council is seeking a dynamic customer focused professional to lead the Records and Information Management function. The successful application will be responsible for the driving Council's digital information management transformation.
This position will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic policy and planning for corporate records and information management
- Providing leadership and direction to the Records team.
- Delivering on records and information management projects
- Implementing systems to meet the individual and corporate responsibilities for records and information management
- Developing and implementing the information and records management operational standards, guidelines, templates and procedures within Council policies, and relevant legislation and regulations
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
- Extensive experience relevant to records and information management ideally within a government department.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in contemporary information management practices, resources and methodologies
- Familiarity with the State Records Act and understanding of the legislative and compliance framework for government records management
- A high level of professionalism and a strong customer focus
- Knowledge of electronic records and archival management systems.
- Demonstrated extensive skills and experience to provide motivation, leadership and support to staff members
- Experience in delivering large projects.
- Experience in managing budgets
- Experience in Local Government and/or working in a political environment.
- A commitment to role model Council's values of: Respect, Integrity, Optimism, Trust and Teamwork.
As a member of our friendly and passionate team, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Permanent full-time, 35 hours per week
- Mobile phone
- Flexi time
- Generous leave provisions
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Staff car park
For further information on this position, please contact Sabrina Peroumal, Executive Manager Corporate Support Systems on 4645 4668.
11 December 2017
Sound like you? Apply now!