WaterNSW is a State-Owned Corporation established under the Water NSW Act 2014 (NSW). We operate the State’s rivers and water supply systems and are responsible for building, maintaining and operating a diverse network of essential infrastructure (including over 40 dams across the State) and the largest surface and groundwater monitoring network in the southern hemisphere.
About the role:
WaterNSW is currently seeking an experienced Collaboration Technical Solutions Specialist to join our high performing team on a 12-month fixed term contract (location is negotiable). The purpose of this role is to utilise your analytic and technical capability to deliver and support Collaboration Services incorporating planning, design and the provision of ongoing administration, technical operational support and maintenance; and put safety first.
- Design, develop and deliver fit-for-purpose Collaboration solutions to meet WaterNSW business requirements providing business value
- Manage technical initiatives from concept through to implementation and ongoing technical support
- Check quality, performance, security and reliability of solutions plus provide support to coordinate User Acceptance Testing and monitoring testing processes to achieve successful outputs
- Build and maintain technical documentation for Collaboration solutions to ensure all aspects of solutions are tracked and available for future development, solution maintenance and knowledge transfer to other developers
- Recommend Microsoft Office365 Collaboration services and integrated products promoting usage and providing information, training and support for end users to increase adoption of these technology services in WaterNSW
Skills and Qualification required:
- ITIL Certification
- Tertiary Qualification in ICT, Computer Science, Business Analysis or equivalent
- Industry knowledge around collaboration solutions and competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings
- Knowledge of legislation and standards relating to information and records management
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Architecture and Governance (both on premise and cloud)
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
What we can offer:
- Work with a dynamic and passionate team
- Access to a broad range of employee benefits
- The opportunity to work in an organisation that values and embraces diversity, and that is committed to ensuring that its employees reflect the NSW community it serves
- Flexible work arrangements including a 9-day fortnight
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National police check and Medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
More information can be accessed via the Position Description
Queries can be directed to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au
All applications must be lodged via an online application – emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 23.07.2021