WaterNSW is a State-Owned Corporation established under the Water NSW Act 2014 (NSW). We operate the State’s rivers and water supply systems and are responsible for building, maintaining and operating a diverse network of essential infrastructure (including over 40 dams across the State) and the largest surface and groundwater monitoring network in the southern hemisphere.
WaterNSW is currently seeking an experienced ServiceNow Developer to join our high performing team. The purpose of this role is to design, configure, and develop solutions in ServiceNow that are fit for purpose and meet expected ROI. You will work closely with customer product owners to understand, educate, and support their ongoing needs related to the process.
- Support IT Service Strategy and implement ServiceNow Road map of products and capabilities, ensure upgrades, plugins, patching, clones and releases of new ServiceNow updates are implemented in a timely manner.
- Work with stakeholders in analysing problems and develop solutions to customer requests through a wide variety of ServiceNow applications and capabilities which may include creation of reports and dashboards
- Configure application UI, form, workflow and integrations as required and monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Maintain and develop automated test cases and scripts for ServiceNow products using ServiceNow’s Automated Test Framework solution.
- Support and troubleshoot ServiceNow based Applications and Systems including account/group administration, perform root cause analysis for incidents, propose options, recommendations and implement solutions.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
You will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- ServiceNow System Administrator & Developer Certification
- ITIL certification
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow’s Product Suite – including Service Catalog, ITSM, Change, Incident, Problem, Request Management & CMDB
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks and tools including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Safe and others including the ability to accurately Estimate development efforts and identify delivery risks
- Knowledge of Web Services integrations (SOAP, REST & scripted API)
- Extensive experience with common web technologies and networking HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS frameworks
- Excellent technical and communication skills and a strong personal commitment to quality service
- Ability to work independently or with a team and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What we will offer:
- Work with a dynamic and passionate team
- The opportunity to work in an organisation that values and embraces diversity, and that is committed to ensuring that its employees reflect the NSW community it serves
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home) including a 9-day fortnight
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National police check and Medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
More information can be accessed via the Position Description
Queries can be directed to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au
All applications must be lodged via an online application - emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please note - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close on 17th September 2021