Engagement Project Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Wannon Water (View other jobs from this organisation)
ENGAGEMENT PROJECTS OFFICER
Looking to make a difference in the community?
We’re seeking a dynamic and experienced engagement professional to take up a temporary position in our high-energy Communications & Engagement team.
In this exciting role you will work closely with internal stakeholders and manage external contractors to deliver genuine community engagement that informs Wannon Water’s plans for the future.
This position will assist the Engagement & Education Coordinator in a range of engagement activities, particularly to support the development of Wannon Water’s Price Submission 2023-28 and Urban Water Strategy.
The successful applicant will be qualified in community engagement, community development or a related field and will be a highly supportive and collaborative team player.
This two-year contract position is located in Warrnambool and has a salary range of $81,298 to $88,390 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation.
- Experience in planning and implementing community engagement projects
- Experience in project, stakeholder and contract management, with the ability to manage multiple contracts at the same time and within budget
- Experience in event management
- Strong skills in writing, facilitating and presenting to a diverse range of audiences
- Ability to analyse data and identify insights regarding customer and community sentiment
- Ability to manage, prioritise and balance conflicting work priorities to meet deadlines
- Commitment to the principles of best practice community engagement.
Wannon Water is Victoria’s second largest regional urban water corporation by area, serving a total population of 100,000-plus.
We embrace all forms of diversity and promote family-friendly working hours, flexibility and leave arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
Our region’s highlights include the diverse landscapes of the spectacular Great Ocean Road with its fantastic beaches and surf, the majestic Grampians, and the world heritage-listed Budj Bim Cultural Landscape.
You’ll enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and clean air in the friendly regional centres, historic villages and rural escapes. Affordable housing, a great food culture, and quality educational, healthcare, recreational and cultural facilities are just some of the reasons to join us here.
Download a copy of the Engagement Projects Officer career package and position description here.
For further enquiries contact Tatiana Resk Wilson (Engagement & Education Coordinator) on 1300 926 666.
Email your application to: email@example.com
Applications close: Sunday 21 March 2021
- Closing Date:
- 21 Mar 2021
- $81,298 - $88,390
- Work Type:
- Full Time