$89,674 plus 9.5% Superannuation
We are the City of Melbourne, a place to be bold and inspirational.
We are rapidly transforming to meet the evolving challenges faced by a global city. With a vision of being a leading organisation for a leading capital city, our mission is to create positive impact for our community. Each day, we work with passion and purpose so that together we achieve incredible things.
Together we Make the Difference
How this position will Make the Difference to City of Melbourne…
The Contract Performance Officer will work within the Facilities Management Team to improve and develop facilities management contract practices in line with the Council objectives. The primary focus of the Contract Performance Officer is to provide contract performance management for facilities management contracts for the City of Melbourne. You will support all performance based contracts to ensure all facilities are maintained, operational, and statutory obligations met.
You will be responsible for a diverse range of facilities management support to the Council operations through the delivery of facilities management solutions that align with service contract expectations. You will analyse and interpret complex performance contract data, identify potential risks, trend analyse on operational activities to ensure contract obligations are being met.
Our ideal candidate will have highly developed analytical and lateral thinking skills, the ability to drive change and implement innovation and will need to be able to prioritise tasks and demonstrate time management skills to adjust to demands of the Facilities Management team.
You can bring… (Selection criteria)
- Ability to demonstrate and display City of Melbourne Values – accountability, integrity, courage, respect for self and others, and striving for excellence.
- A relevant qualification in contract management or working towards or equivalent relevant experience in contract management in a related field such as facilities management and/or building construction.
- Proven experience in performance based contracts analysis for a complex building environment and a multi-discipline operational team.
- Proficient in the use of computers literacy skills and Power BI technologies, Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, Project).
- Well-developed organisational, time management and prioritisation skills with a demonstrated ability to manage and administer multiple performance based contracts.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain cooperative professional working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and cooperatively in a team environment and foster a culture of focused customer service and continuous improvement.
- Proven experience managing client requirements and relationship with a diverse stakeholder group, whilst creating quality service delivery culture.
By joining us, you will become part of a remarkable team who work in a constructive and inclusive culture to shape the future of this city. Together, we champion difference, celebrate achievement and recognise positive impact.
To view the physical requirements of this position, please see below under Position Information.
How to apply…
Please apply via the Careers page: https://melbourne.mercury.com.au/SearchResults.aspx?C=&E=&P=&I=0&jbc=
As part of the online application form you are required to:
- attach your resume
- attach a separate cover letter, responding to the selection criteria (no more than two pages), as listed above under ‘You can bring…’
Please address your covering letter to Romaine Gauder, Facilities Manager
Applications will be accepted up until 11:45pm Wednesday 9 December 2020
The position description for this role will not be provided at this stage of application.
For those interested in working with us, the City of Melbourne offers a great range of benefits. If you have any questions, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Melbourne is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity. Our commitment is for our people to be safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from people regardless of their gender identity and expression, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, disability and age. We look for the right values, skills and knowledge to build our capabilities so that we can best deliver for our community.