$106,988 plus 9.5% Superannuation (prorata)
Maximum Term Part Time Contract to 7 March 2025
- 19 hours a week with flexibility to choose your working days
We are the City of Melbourne, a place to be bold and inspirational.
We are rapidly transforming to meet the evolving challenges faced by a global city. With a vision of being a leading organisation for a leading capital city, our mission is to create positive impact for our community. Each day, we work with passion and purpose so that together we achieve incredible things.
Together we Make the Difference
How this position will Make the Difference to City of Melbourne…
City of Melbourne has undertaken a large program of works towards compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) set by the major card brands (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX etc). Following a gap analysis of the organisation’s customer credit card sourced transactions City of Melbourne has made significant progress in its PCI program of works the PCI Analyst will take ownership of this program to continue to build on this work and oversee further required tasks to achieve PCI DSS compliance.
Reporting to the Coordinator Risk Management, the Payment Card Industry Analyst will be responsible for reviewing our controls for processing and storing customer credit card data. The role will focus on providing ongoing support for impacted branches regarding their PCI DSS related queries and liaising with relevant external subject matter experts.
You will be an advocate for effective PCI standards and be responsible for supporting multiple branches in creating, maintaining and improving PCI DSS controls, including continuous reviews of compliance controls across the organisation. The outputs include reports for the quarterly prioritised approach to City of Melbourne’s merchant bank, assisting in ongoing annual assessments and quarterly reports to the Executive Leadership Team.
We are looking for someone with excellent analytical and communications skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
You can bring… (Selection criteria)
- Ability to demonstrate and display City of Melbourne Values – accountability, integrity, courage, respect for self and others, and striving for excellence.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Previous PCI DSS experience would be beneficial but not essential. Specific PCI training will be provided.
- Experience in an audit, compliance or project management role is desirable but not mandatory.
- Ability to identify and assess areas of significant PCI DSS risk.
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain PCI DSS policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including active listening, negotiation and influencing, facilitation of meetings and workshops.
- Proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
By joining us, you will become part of a remarkable team who work in a constructive and inclusive culture to shape the future of this city. Together, we champion difference, celebrate achievement and recognise positive impact.
To view the physical requirements of this position, please see below under Position Information.
How to apply…
Please apply via the City of Melbourne Careers Page, link below.
City of Melbourne - Mercury eRecruit
Please address your covering letter to Dale Ashley, Coordinator Risk Management
Applications will be accepted up until 11:45pm Wednesday 17 March 2021
The position description for this role will not be provided at this stage of application.
For those interested in working with us, the City of Melbourne offers a great range of benefits.
City of Melbourne is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity. Our commitment is for our people to be safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from people regardless of their gender identity and expression, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, disability and age. We look for the right values, skills and knowledge to build our capabilities so that we can best deliver for our community.