The position delivers Business Performance across the directorate through service review, process review, system improvement, business development and reporting. This position works across the Directorate and Council to coordinate and deliver projects and drive continuous improvement to ensure organisational objectives are met.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business management or similar.
- Previous experience in the business management and business development that involves business planning, project planning, preparation of business cases and budget management.
- Previous experience in relationship building and partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability in undertaking feasibility studies and deliver projects and improvements
- Proven negotiation skills, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- High level written and verbal communication skill
- Demonstrated experience in achieving results that are aligned to organizational objectives.
- Class C drivers licence
Salary: commencing at $3879.21 gross per fortnight.
For further information contact: Kirrilly Twomey on 4780 5789.
Closing date: 22 September 2019.
APPLICATION INFORMATION: It is preferred that you obtain the position description and information on how to apply from our website, www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au. Applications addressing the selection criteria, accompanied by a resume, references and copies of qualifications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to closing date. If you are unable to get access to a computer, hardcopy applications may be posted to Staff Applications, Blue Mountains City Council, Locked Bag 1005, KATOOMBA NSW 2780.