We are seeking a highly skilled professional to support the achievement of a financially sustainable Council through provision of specialist financial advice, management accounting and business financial planning.
This vacancy is ideal for experienced management accountants wishing progress their careers within the local government sector.
The position is a key member of Council’s Strategic Finance team and is responsible for:
- developing the annual budget and fees & charges
- supporting development of the Long Term Financial Plan
- strategic financial analysis and modelling
- supporting service financial planning
- facilitating continuous improvement in financial strategy and measurement
Success in this role will require a professional with demonstrated experience in management accounting and business financial planning and/or degree in accounting. You will have an ability to collaborate and partner with senior managers and a range of other internal and external stakeholders in an environment of ongoing continuous improvement and change.
Salary: commencing at $3524.77 gross per fortnight
For further information contact: Patrick Halliman on 4780 5328.
Closing date: 16 February 2020.