PROJECT MANAGER (4 year term contract) - V22/5599
A four year term contract, this position will focus on the dedicated project management of specific grant funded projects, initially across Council’s Liveability Program, then transitioning to WestInvest projects and related infrastructure delivery programs.
The position will manage contractors, consultants and internal teams within Council to deliver high-quality, long-term outcomes for the organisation and community, to ensure a sustainable Blue Mountains.
- Tertiary qualifications in project management and or significant project management experience in the management of design and construction projects
- Demonstrated experience and ability in contract management and procurement, including Request for Quote (RFQ) and Request for Tender (RFT), as it relates to construction design and delivery in a government environment
- Demonstrated communication and representation skills, including the ability to effectively engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders including contractors, consultants, community and special interest groups
- Experience in working with quantity surveyors, planners, design consultants, construction contractors, project/program budget preparation, management and monitoring and reporting against program and project targets
- Demonstrated experience in community engagement and working with public or community groups in the development of designs for public facilities
Salary: to be confirmed.
For further information contact: Mark Wiggins on 0414 195 061.
Closing date: Sunday, 21 August 2022.
* * * * * * *
APPLICATION INFORMATION: It is preferred that you obtain the position description and information on how to apply from our website, www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au/jobs. Applications addressing the selection criteria, accompanied by a resume, references and copies of qualifications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to closing date. If you are unable to get access to a computer, hardcopy applications may be posted to Staff Applications, Blue Mountains City Council, Locked Bag 1005, KATOOMBA NSW 2780.