Seeking an Infrastructure Compliance Officer with prior experience working within a local govenrment/council role.
- Inspect record and advise stakeholders on verge development and verge obstructions in accordance with policy, procedures and local laws.
- Manage the crossover subsidy program
- Liaise with Statutory Service providers and ensure compliance with the reinstatement and restoration of City infrastructure.
- Previous experience in conducting defect and condition inspections.
- Previous experience in the administration of verge development and verge obstructions.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and as an integral part of a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of verge development guidelines and crossover specifications.
- Knowledge of Local Government Act, the council's Public Places and Local Government Property Local Law 2019
- Qualification in Civil Engineering or related field
- Current ‘C’ class Drivers Licence
- Basic Traffic Management Desirable
- Weekly pay
- Local council role
- Great opportunity to take your career to the next level!
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
If you are available for an immediate start and this role appeals to you please click “Apply for this job” or contact Synaco Global Recruitment on (08) 6165 3350
Proudly part of a 43-year-old, $3Bn global workforce solutions group, Synaco Global delivers real value to our clients across a range of specialist industries through consulting, sourcing, workforce management and workforce productivity solutions.