Executive Manager - Primary Health Care - [Archived Advertisement]
Townsville Aboriginal and Islander Health Service (TAIHS) (View other jobs from this organisation)
Executive Manager - Primary Health Care
Townsville Aboriginal and Islander Health Service (TAIHS) provides a range of medical and clinical services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living in Townsville and the surrounding region. Our health services are provided by a dedicated team of Doctors, Indigenous Health Professionals, Nurses, Visiting Specialists and Allied Health Professionals.
TAIHS is currently seeking a full time Executive Manager to provide leadership and support operational management for service delivery across TAIHS' Primary Health Services. The ideal candidate will be a passionate and skilled business manager with a focus on quality and continuous improvement in health service quality assurance in the delivery of comprehensive primary health care services, with demonstrated leadership in clinical quality and safety and the ability to fostering a culture of organisational reflection and continuous quality improvement.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant qualification in business/management or area relevant to Primary Health Services.
- At least 5-10 years' experience in a Senior Managerial role in the Primary Health Services sectors
- Demonstrated knowledge of Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services and the issues facing these organisations.
- Ability to develop service capability and implement change management strategies.
- Demonstrated ability in leading and managing teams.
- Proven ability in systems analysis and developing processes to manage service delivery.
- High level interpersonal communication skills with the ability to problem solve and negotiate positive outcomes.
- High level of networking, impact/influencing and advocacy skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation for regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrated competence in report writing.
- Current Suitability 'Blue Card' for working with children and young people or willingness to apply for a Blue Card.
- Current Queensland Notice of Suitability or willingness to apply.
- Hold a current Queensland Driver's Licence.
- Current Police Check – no Serious/Criminal/Court Record.
- Work out of normal business hours and travel across the region may be required.
Please email email@example.com for an Application Package (Applicant Information Summary and Position Description) which can also be found on our TAIHS website by clicking on the applicable advert.
Applications Close: 5pm Monday, 10 February 2020
ABORIGINAL & TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER APPLICANTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
**Applications lodged without the required documentation will be deemed incomplete**
- Closing Date:
- 10 Feb 2020
- QLD - Garbutt
- Work Type:
- Full Time