Chief Executive Officer
Shire of Wyalkatchem (View other jobs from this organisation)
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
SHIRE OF WYALKATCHEM
Council is seeking an aspiring Chief Executive Officer with
- A strong community focus
- Strong communication skills at all levels (Staff, Council, Community, Government, Ministerial.)
- Strong governance and compliance focus
- Well developed leadership skills
- Proven strategic planning skills
- Good financial management skills
- Good problem solver
- Senior managerial experience (local government experience not essential)
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation and regulations
The position is offered under a performance based contract of three to five years with an attractive remuneration package set in accordance with the Salaries and Allowances Tribunal Band 4 currently up to $200,192 per annum. Salary and benefits are subject to negotiation and include, but are not limited to, base salary, superannuation, private use of a motor vehicle, contributions to professional memberships. In addition housing is provided in a Shire owned residence. Reasonable relocation expenses will be available.
An Application Package along with the position description and selection criteria can be obtained via email email@example.com quoting “CEO – Shire of Wyalkatchem” in the subject line. Further information about the position is available by contacting Stephen Tindale on 0473 904 470
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Quentin Davies, Shire President, Shire of Wyalkatchem, PO Box 224, WYALKATCHEM WA 6485 marked “Private & Confidential – CEO Shire of Wyalkatchem” by close of business 24 September 2020.
Canvassing of Councillors will disqualify. The successful applicant is required to obtain relevant Police checks, and to provide evidence of all claimed qualifications prior to commencing employment.
- Closing Date:
- 24 Sep 2020
- WA - Wyalkatchem
- Attractive remuneration package up to $200,192 per annum
- Work Type:
- Full Time