The Public Sector Workplace Mental Health Conference
While most organisations are well versed in protecting the physical health of their employees, there’s a lot more still to be done to improve strategies around psychological safety and wellbeing. This is further exacerbated with new and increased mental health risks, as well as the evolution of work caused by COVID-19, from increased uncertainty and the shift to working from home.
Join progressive leaders, advocates, and experts at The Public Sector Workplace Mental Health conference, running on 26th & 27th May 2021. The two-day online conference will explore best practice workplace mental health strategies and by attending, you'll gain practical tools and advice to implement and improve evidence based approaches to better support the wellbeing of employees in your organisation.
Benefits of Attending:
- Implement best practice workplace mental health strategies
- Understand & manage emerging psychosocial risks
- Evaluate & improve the impact of mental health & wellbeing initiatives
- Engage leaders & managers to create a culture that supports wellbeing & performance
- Unpack the challenges & silverlinings of COVID-19
Use the discount code CC*GOVCAREER to save an additional $100 off the current price