Exciting opportunity in Ballarat
Up to $82,851 pa plus Super
Central Highlands Water is a major regional employer, and we want you to join us
At Central Highlands Water (CHW) we provide drinking water, sewerage, trade waste and recycled water services to residents and businesses in the Central Highlands region of Victoria. We are a public sector employer with a proud history of supporting regional prosperity through service excellence, spanning more than 150 years.
In everything we do, we strive to make a real difference to the lives of the people and communities we serve, and we share a common goal of making Ballarat and the Central Highlands region a great place to live.
At CHW, we understand that you spend a lot of time at work, so we focus on making your time with us as enjoyable and rewarding as we possibly can. We are a great bunch of people that are passionate about what we do.
We offer stable, secure employment in a fun and supportive environment. We also offer a huge range of employee benefits like flexible working arrangements, RDOs, generous leave options, a health and wellbeing program, ongoing professional development and much more.
The primary objectives of this position are to carry out the dispatch, monitoring and reporting functions in our Civil Maintenance Works Management Centre, providing a high level of care and responsiveness for customers and supporting safe and efficient delivery of works in the field.
The successful candidate will require a high level of teamwork, initiative, customer focus and relationship building skills accompanied with experience in a similar role.
- Diversity of experience, to reflect the position’s requirements for customer focus and communication, record keeping, reporting and analysis and coordination of field maintenance works.
- Knowledge and experience within the Victorian Water Industry or a similar service/infrastructure maintenance industry preferred but not essential.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar service and dispatch environment, with a focus on employee health and safety and customer experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced operational environment and develop and maintain constructive and harmonious working relationships with team members
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilise a variety of computer systems.
If this sounds like you, click on APPLY NOW to be redirected to our website and attach your CV. While you are on our website, take a look around. You won’t be disappointed!
Click here for a copy of the position description.
Applications close 9:00am, Monday, 28 June 2021.
Contact Andrew Hardy via email email@example.com or call direct on 0412 269 005.
Central Highlands Water is proud to be an inclusive and an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a range of flexible work arrangements and people of all abilities and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.