- Support to Council’s property portfolio
- Permanent full time
Banyule's Strategic Property Department is seeking a suitable experienced Property Officer.
The Strategic Property Department consists of Property Management, Property Development, Property Services, Valuations and Spatial and Property Systems. Together, the teams provide a coordinated direction for Council property and assets, providing policy, strategy and project leadership around key aspects that contribute to the sustainable growth of the city.
A little bit about the role
You will contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the Property Services team by undertaking as required all aspects of property management in order to achieve the delivery of effective and quality property management services.
- Property Lease Managements - work with the team to strategically manage Council’s property portfolio including compliance with Council’s obligations under relevant legislation
- Coordinate referrals for the provision of Council’s public land manager consent
- Customer Service - provide high quality customer service and specialist advice to all internal and external enquiries to the Department and Section
- Undertake administrative support services and assist in the progression of specific projects
What we are looking for
- Appropriate qualifications, training and/or experience in a property role
- Working knowledge or familiarity with relevant legislation
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan, organise, set priorities and manage time
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in the use of Authority, CRM and CM9 advantageous
- Commitment to high levels of customer service
We can offer
- Permanent full time 38 hours per week plus monthly RDO
- $70,934.90 to $82,175.74 plus super
- Flexible work arrangements, part time and or job share arrangements will be considered
- Supportive work environment.
- Access to a suite of quality learning and development opportunities and a range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- Greensborough location close to transport, shops & cafes
Our Culture - Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community.
Want to know more about this position?
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, contact Amanda Allen Property & Valuations Coordinator Tel; 9457 9812 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Sunday 21 March 2021.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.