- Great work environment & competitive remuneration
- Lead & support staff
- Record management - RM8/CM9/CM10 TRIM
Banyule City Council has an unique opportunity for a Team Leader Records & Information System Support to join the Record & Information Management Unit on a permanent full-time basis.
The Records & Information Management Unit is responsible for the planning, developing, processing, and application of record keeping for the Council and the preservation of Council records to meet legislative requirements and for the benefit of the community.
About the role
- Supervise staff and the effective operation of the Records & Information System Support function
- Oversee maintenance, cleansing and monitoring activities of CM9 and the Authority Name and Address Register (NAR)
- Administer and maintain Council’s electronic document management system (CM9)
- Maximise the utilisation of Council’s EDRMS (CM9) through education & training and the delivery of EDRMS related improvements
As the Team Leader - Records & Information System Support you will have:
- Diploma or Degree in records and information management or IT, or relevant work skills and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the administration and of Micofocus RM8/CM9/CM10 (TRIM)
- Experience supervising small teams
- Very good technical skills to test, troubleshoot and log system issues and implement solutions
- Experience developing and delivering effective training and learning materials to motivate staff to use the EDRMS
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community.
- Salary range $86,182.74 to $93,696.04 plus super
- Permanent full time plus a monthly RDO
- Ongoing learning and individual development opportunities, including and health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Greensborough office close to shops, cafes, and public transport.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please access a copy of the position description via the link below. For a further confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact Sandy Grosz Information Management Coordinator Tel: 9490 4206
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the Position Description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close at 11.45pm on: Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.