- Develop a Continuous Improvement (CI) benefits reporting framework
- Identify and measure improvements
Banyule City Council is an award-winning organisation that prides itself on a customer-focused culture of innovation, best practice and continuous improvement.
The Continuous Improvement (CI) Unit is seeking an experienced professional CI Reporting Analyst to join their team on a temporary full time basis.
About the role
- Work closely with Finance, to develop a CI benefits reporting framework
- Work alongside business SME’s to identify and measure anticipated improvement benefits
- Lead and coach local level process redesign workshops
- Enhance CI capability internally by delivering CI training programs and coaching participants in implementing local level improvements
To be successful you will need
- Proven ability to develop and implement benefit reporting frameworks
- Related tertiary qualifications or extensive knowledge and skills in Continuous Improvement
- Proven ability to develop Power BI reports
- Ability to lead, support and participate in a range of improvement projects
- Ability to work with, influence and gain cooperation and assistance from people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to deliver CI training programs to staff
- Ability to prioritise own and team members work
- Salary range $86,182.74 to $93,696.04 plus super
- Temporary full time July 2021 to June 2022
- Monthly RDO
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including health and wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible work arrangements
- Office location - Greensborough
Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community.
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, contact Kirsten Ferrell tel: 9490 4219 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.