Governance Officer (Part-Time) - [Archived Advertisement]
Adelaide Cemeteries Authority (View other jobs from this organisation)
Governance Officer (Part-Time)
We are looking for a positive and collaborative governance specialist.
The role requires delivery of the following key outcomes:
- The CEO and Board are provided with prompt, professional governance and policy advice.
- Effective planning and preparation for Adelaide Cemeteries Authority Board and Committee meetings, including research and preparation of briefing papers and complex correspondence, as required.
- Governance support and advice is provided to Board/Committee members and Executive Management Team.
- Efficient and proactive processes are in place to assist delivery of effective CEO and Board communications, Ministerial responses, CEO correspondence, Board/Committee meetings, Executive Management Team meetings and other committees and forums
- Efficient and effective processes are in place to prepare and manage the workflow of policy and procedure reviews in collaboration with internal policy-owners, using electronic based software systems.
- Proficient management of all policy and procedure documentation.
- Compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, State Government Guidelines, Circulars and Instructions, and with WHS and Environmental legislation
Our Products and Services: Adelaide Cemeteries Authority is the leading provider of cemetery services in South Australia. The organisation provides customer support, operations, administration and maintenance across four Adelaide sites.
Hours: Flexible and part-time, approximately 45 hours per fortnight, some work may be completed from a suitable home office.
How to submit an application:
Firstly, please review the Job and Person Specification here: https://aca.sa.gov.au/work-with-us
Then, please apply through SEEK. We would really love to see how you showcase your writing skills, state your salary expectations through a cover letter.
Please contact our People and Culture Team on 0448286614 if you have any questions. However, recruiters and marketing consultancy need not offer services at this stage, thank you.
How, when, and if we will contact you: We will contact all shortlisted applicants within 5 days of the closing date.
Applications close on Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Closing Date:
- 03 May 2021
- SA - Adelaide
- Work Type:
- Part Time
Civics and Governance