Future Water Program Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Rous County Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to lead a team of engineering and project management professionals in the delivery of a once-in-a-lifetime project for our region. Focus areas for this role are; project management, leading a team and community engagement.
About Rous County Council
Rous County Council is situated in Lismore, the heart of the Northern Rivers with an operational footprint covering 3,000km2. As a county council, we are responsible for providing three specific functions; bulk water supply, weed biosecurity and flood mitigation.
Our value proposition to you:
- A progressive and innovative organisation which supports work/life balance
- Supportive environment for career development
- Ongoing learning and training
- Employee assistance support
- Flexible working arrangements
- 70 hour 9-day fortnight
- Remuneration from $102,000 p.a. - $119,000 p.a. (plus statutory superannuation)
Your value proposition to us:
- Working collaboratively and inclusively is your style
- Taking the lead with project delivery is innate in your character
- You will be known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You flex your high level analytical and technical skills repeatedly.
- Excellent planning skills and ability to pre-empt issues before they arise
Your average workday will be kept busy by:
- Leading the establishment and ongoing functioning of project steering, control or reference groups to establish and embed a high level of project governance across time, budget, risk, resourcing and reporting.
- Performing the role of Contract Executive on a variety of Contracts, representing Council’s interest in a robust, honest and reliable manner.
- Effectively manage external stakeholder relationships with the community, representative groups and State government through cooperative relationships and influencing through integrity, to achieve the program’s objectives.
Are you ready to make a difference to our regional community?
Go to our Careers page to APPLY. For more information about the position, view the position description on our careers page. To be considered for the position, it is mandatory that you submit your resume and answer the selection criteria. A satisfactory health assessment, including drug screening and a national police history check is a pre-requisite to an offer of employment. Helpful resources to assist in answering selection criteria can be found on the Careers page.
Applications close 11:59pm Tuesday 15 June 2021
Rous County Council is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and diversity across our workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 15 Jun 2021
- $102,000 p.a. - $119,000 p.a. + super
- Work Type:
- Full Time