Recycled Water Project Manager (5-year term contract)
Rous County Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are seeking a dynamic Project Manager with well developed communication skills and the ability to engage with a range of diverse stakeholders . A focus for this role is to provide project management and technical expertise to ensure the successful implementation and delivery of Council’s potable water reuse programs.
About Rous County Council
Rous County Council is situated in Lismore, the heart of the Northern Rivers with an operational footprint covering 3,000km2. As a county council, we are responsible for providing three specific functions; bulk water supply, weed biosecurity and flood mitigation.
Our value proposition to you:
- A progressive and innovative organisation which supports work/life balance
- Supportive environment for career development
- Ongoing learning and training
- Employee assistance support
- Flexible working arrangements
- 70 hour 9-day fortnight
- Remuneration from $90,000 p.a. - $105,000 p.a. (plus statutory superannuation)
Your value proposition to us:
- Working collaboratively and inclusively is your style
- Taking a lead in business improvement is innate in your character
- You will be known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You flex your high level analytical and technical skills repeatedly.
Your average workday will be kept busy by:
- Engaging, administering and managing consultants, contractors and technical specialists for the purposes of delivering key programs, investigations and projects from Council’s Future Water Projects.
- Project managing and supervising the construction of Future Water Projects, delivered via external contractors, including performing the role of Principal’s Representative on a variety of Contracts, representing Council’s interest in a robust, honest and reliable manner.
- Liaising with the relevant communications, planning, finance and operational staff for the coordination of project development, administration and delivery.
- Managing, monitoring and reporting on project metrics, including time, budget, achievements and risks, utilising Council’s existing project management framework, tools and systems.
Are you ready to catapult your career?
To apply or view the position description go to our careers page. To be considered for the position, it is mandatory that you submit your resume and answer the selection criteria. A satisfactory health assessment, including drug screening and a national police history check is a pre-requisite to an offer of employment. Helpful resources to assist in answering selection criteria can be found on the Careers page.
Applications close 11:59pm Monday 21 June, 2021.
Rous County Council is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and diversity across our workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 21 Jun 2021
- $90,000 - $105,000
- Work Type: