We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities.
We are looking for an experienced Business/ Systems Analyst to join our Customer and Community team to provide expertise and guidance in system integration by validating the data flow between multiple applications and advising on improvements to the existing application. In this key role, you will work closely with relevant stakeholders to prepare documentation to describe in detail intended capabilities of the ICT system or solution. Your ability to prioritise competing system problems/enhancements across multiple users/modules as well as your experience in deciphering system nuances and proven track record to provide out of the box solutions will see you successful in this unique role!
You will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Strong ability to articulate complicated technical or non-technical issues, concisely and without ambiguity both in person and in writing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Productivity tools like Excel Macro, MS Word, Visio, Power BI
- Experience as a systems/business analyst in large system integration projects.
- Extensive experience in dealing with technical or transactional teams providing both tactical and strategic client solutions
- Must be organised and well experienced in writing business requirements, translating those requirements to IT specifications, partner with IT on implementation, and scheduling user acceptance before go live.
- Proficiency in decision tree analysis and presenting business process workflow to stakeholders to achieve an efficient operating model
- Certification in Agile delivery methodology or relevant industry experience
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate experience working on at least one medium to large scale business focused Digital transformation program
- Demonstrate experience in the implementation of Business Process Management systems or similar (ideally Pega)
- Demonstrate experience in Business Analysis, preferably focused on writing user stories for business centric projects or customer focused technology solutions
- Provide previous examples of their ability to synthesise and translate service design blueprints and customer journeys into process maps, wireframes and business requirements
- Demonstrate previous experience of their ability to network with the business, develop effective relationships with stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Business Analysis techniques, problem solving tools (e.g. root cause analysis), continuous improvement tools (e.g. Lean Six Sigma)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fulltime, 2-year term role
- Flexible working hours, Work from home and a day-off /fortnight.
- A supportive and inclusive team and culture
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment check/s including a national police check and a medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of this/these check/s.
For further information, please refer to the attached Position Description
Please complete your personal details and submit a cover letter and resume below. All applications must be submitted online.
Applications will close on the 25th of July 2021.