Advancing Women's Leadership in ICT & Digital Roles - Two Day Masterclass
Advancing Women’s Leadership in ICT & Digital Roles - Two Day Masterclass
EVENT TIME: April – May 2020
ORGANISATION: Criterion Conferences
CONTACT PHONE: 1300 316 882
Empowering women to advance their careers in the ICT & digital space
The Advancing Women’s Leadership in ICT & Digital Roles two day masterclass is specifically designed for female leaders in ICT & digital. Through this interactive course, learn the necessary skills and strategies to overcome obstacles and adversity, to develop influential communication skills, and foster the resilience and productivity you need to thrive in the industry.
Intimate and hands-on, this unique networking and learning opportunity will facilitate real connections and personal development, whilst helping you to master the steps to reach your ultimate career goals.
This masterclass is held across 4 cities, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra.
Why you should attend this masterclass?
- Explore what it means to be an empowered female leader in the ICT & Digital space
- Develop strategies to keep up with growing expectations on ICT professionals
- Learn how to attract and retain talent into highly competitive ICT & Digital roles
- Build resilience & foster productivity in even the most demanding times
- Effectively manage a worldwide team & reduce employee turnover
- Promote yourself as a leader in your organisation
What past attendees have said
“What a stimulating experience! A perfect mix of topics, people, shared experiences and stories. Claire is a brilliant coach and excellent facilitator. Highly recommend!”
- Jenal Dhar, SA Water, 2019 Masterclass attendee
“What does a masterclass in leadership for women in ICT and digital roles involve? Surprisingly all the things leaders are grappling with today: effectiveness that draws its energy from your whole self, vulnerability, thinking from a strengths based perspective, letting go of perfection, anchoring your values to your work style, communicating and being present, setting boundaries and creating an environment of innovation. Easy! Claire Harrison makes it seem tangible and achievable. She inspired us to jump into a new way of working and it starts with small steps!”
- Lauren Calloway, Victoria Police, 2019 Masterclass attendee
Who will you meet there?
Current, emerging and future female leaders in ICT & digital roles, including but not limited to:
- Chief Information, Digital, Data, Technology Officers & Directors
- Directors, Managers and Heads of ICT/IT, Technology, Digital
- IT Project Managers and Lead roles in Digital, Transformation, Technology,
- Change, SAP, Web, Data, Information Management, Software & Applications,
- Cloud, Service Delivery, Data Analytics & Scientists
Save up to $1000 off standard tickets when you register before 14th February 2020
Take a further $100 off the early bird tickets by using the discount code CC*GC
Click on your city below to download the full program: