Upcoming Conferences and Events for Public Sector Professionals
- 21st - 24th February 2022 - Online Conference
Gain their wisdom and learn how you can harness your strengths at the Public Sector Women in Project Management Leadership Summit 2022.
- Wednesday 23rd & Thursday 24th February 2022 - Online Conference
The Driving Risk-Based Regulation digital conference will bring together regulatory professionals, experts, and best practice case studies from a wide range of jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand, who are looking to discuss the challenges and opportunities of risk-based regulation.
- 8th, 9th & 10th February 2022, 9:00am - 1:00pm AEDT - Three part digital masterclass
This program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week. You will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
- Wednesday 16th & Thursday 17th February 2022 - Two day online course
This two-day interactive digital conference will provide a pulse check on international and Australian advanced data analytics frameworks being implemented across the public sector to build data maturity and capabilities.
- Masterclass 1: 2nd, 3rd & 4th February 2022 or Masterclass 2: 9th, 10th & 11th February 2022
Specifically designed for women in APS 5 & 6 level roles, this highly engaging three-part digital Masterclass will give you key tools to thrive as a leader and equip you to tackle your professional and personal life with passion and resilience.
- Half day online - Friday 28th January 2022 | 9:45am - 1:00pm AEDT
This seminar will help you deal with self-criticism, understand how gender & racial bias influence your self-doubt and feelings of imposterism and learn to lead with confidence through self-compassion.
- February 23-24. 2022 in Bendigo
The Conference and Exhibition provide a forum for individuals involved in the water operations to update knowledge and skills through interaction with other Water Industry employees and view and discuss the latest advances in technical equipment and systems with suppliers and trade consultants.
- Monday 31st January 2022 | 9:45am - 1:00pm AEDT - Half day online seminar
High-performing professionals and effective leaders need to be able to communicate effectively in order to succeed, and this seminar will give you the tools to do just that.