Moreland City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Salary - $89k - $97k + Super
- 2.5 days / 19 hours per week
- Exciting opportunity in our Customer Experience Transformation Program
Moreland is a progressive council with 180,000 residents: one community, proudly diverse. Our city is vibrant and energetic, known for its active community, array of fabulous festivals, cool pools, eclectic shops and our community of artists and creative industries. As a Council, we’ve been supporting our community through difficult times, and our long term vision has ambitious goals for environmental sustainability, community wellbeing, and creating great places.
Moreland Council strives to be a contemporary, innovative and collaborative organisation with a deep commitment to engagement with, the Moreland community. With the Civic Centre located in Coburg, 8 kilometres north of Melbourne’s CBD, there are excellent public transport options and great food and cafés right at the doorstep. Moreland City Council is a great place to live, work and play.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Experience Transformation team are enabling Moreland City Council to transform as we embark on a journey to become more customer centric. We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven and innovative Capability Officer to join our team to help us turn our goals into actions.
The role will provide key support to the Program Lead, Customer Experience Transformation and will contribute to the effective coordination and delivery of Council’s Customer Experience Transformation Project, with a focus on lifting staff capability in delivering a positive customer experience that meets our Moreland Promise. The officer will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering Customer Experience competency-based training. They will be responsible for taking a project management approach and coordinating staff engagement with a dynamic skills enhancement program.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders and effectively partnering to influence decision-making
- Tertiary qualification in Learning and Development or related qualification
- Experience in design, delivery and evaluation of training programs and e-learning content creation tools
- Solution focused and capacity to deliver change within the business
- Competent in the use of Learning Management Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
- Wellness programs- free gym classes & social club
For further information please contact Kat Fuller on 0408 094 007.
Applications close: 5pm, 27 September 2021. (*in the case that we receive a high volume of applications we may close this advert before the closing date).
Before submitting an application please view the Position Description.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
- Closing Date:
- 27 Sep 2021
- VIC - Coburg
- $89k - $97k + Super
- Work Type:
- Part Time