Council is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced staff for the position of Operator Landfill.
Reporting to Coordinator Landfill, this position is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of Council landfill plant, the compaction, covering and management of tipped waste at the tip face, the containment and control of surface water, soil erosion and siltation control over the landfill area and active participation in implementing the Environmental Management System for the Englands Road Waste Management Facility.
The successful applicant will possess:
What we offer:
- Certificate III in Civil Construction
- A minimum of two (2) years previous experience on the following machines - waste compactor, track loader, and excavator
- Starting salary of $54,738.51 + Super
- 38-hour work week with opportunity to have Rostered Days Off
- Other conditions as outlined in the NSW Local Government (State) Award 2017
For details of the key responsibilities and requirements for this role, please refer to the Position Description by clicking on "Download PD"
Piers Everitt, Section Leader Mechanical and Electrical Services, 02 6648 4455
Coffs Harbour City Council supports Equal Employment Opportunities To apply for this job go to: www.coffsharbour.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 3818591Applications close 05 November 2017