Salary Package: $116,328 per annum – Plus super - Housing Negotiable
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an enthusiastic and suitably experienced stakeholder engagement specialist to join our Community Programs team. The Engagement Coordinator is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Commuter Vehicle
- 13% Superannuation
The Engagement Coordinator – Community & Industry is responsible for leading organisational wide engagement strategies across community and industry.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in either Social Sciences, Community Engagement or a recognised relevant field to the position
- Membership of or eligibility for membership of the International Association of Public Participation (iap2)
- Proven project management skills
- Capacity to work with sensitivity and awareness in a political context
- Current C class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
Further details can be found at www.karratha.wa.gov.au/employment and for enquiries about this position please call Jenna Cunningham or Sarah Corker on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Monday 26th October 2020. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.