Arborist - [Archived Advertisement]
Brimbank City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
An opportunity exists for an experience arborists to take leading roles within Brimbanks Tree Services Team. As Qualified Arborists, you will work with the Team Leader and Assistant Arborists, undertaking proactive and reactive tree works throughout the municipality.
You will be proficient in a range of pruning and felling techniques, climbing and use of elevated work platforms. You will have strong interpersonal skills with a customer focused approach to your work.
Brimbank City Council embraces our diverse community and work environment and encourages applications from everyone including people of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander background, people of diverse sexual orientation and gender, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people of varied age, ability, and faith. Council will give due consideration to any workplace adjustments to accommodate the needs of any prospective or existing staff member.
- Do you have Certificate 3 of Arboriculture or are you currently studying to achieve Certificate 3?
- Do you have Certificate 3 in ESI Power Line Vegetation Control?
- Do you have an Elevated Work Platform Licence?
- Do you have a current Medium Rigid Licence (Victoria)?
- Do you have the physical fitness to undertake occasional climbing?
- Do you have a Worksite Traffic Management qualification?
- Do you have a current Working With Children Check?
For further information, please contact Christopher Cook on 03 9249 4903
Applications close: April 3, 2019
- Closing Date:
- 03 Apr 2019
- VIC - Keilor Park
- $71,102.47 pa with a 9 day fortnight
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Parks and Public Space