AGED AND COMMUNITY SUPPORT BRANCH
Fixed Term until 30/6/2019
Full Time (Band 7)
The Aged and Community Support Branch is seeking the services of a highly skilled service improvement officer to undertake project management work, strategic policy writing and business improvement analysis. This exciting position will have the capacity to influence the overall design of service delivery and planning within the branch.
We require a person with a tertiary qualification in Social Sciences or Social planning or a relevant field.
The successful applicant will have proven experience policy writing as well as extensive project management and change management skills. The person we are looking for will have excellent communication skills, interpersonal and problem solving skills with the ability to manage own workload with good time management skills.
Key selection criteria
- Demonstrated experience in service delivery, policy and planning within the Aged, Disability, Assessment Services or related environment;
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and understanding of the Home and Community Care Program and Aged Services provision, quality improvement, policy and planning within local government or similar environment highly desirable;
- Demonstrated experience in leading service improvement processes and initiatives;
- Demonstrated experience in a continuous improvement, preferably within the Home and Community Care area;
- Well developed relationship building, consultation and engagement skills;
- Ability to lead, influence and gain the cooperation of internal stakeholders in a consultative and supportive manner;
- Proven Project Management and change management experience;
- Ability to lead, manage and develop staff;
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence.
Applications close: 5pm, 3 July 2017
(Please note the job title and the closing date have been amended)
We are an equal opportunity and child safe employer, support inclusiveness and diversity, and are Values based. Moreland - One Community Proudly Diverse.
Applicants may obtain a position description from our website at moreland.vic.gov.au.
Applicants for Council positions must be entitled to work in Australia.