- Temporary Full Time with monthly RDO
- $93K - $104K per annum + super
Moreland City Libraries have an exciting secondment opportunity for a library professional to join the senior library leadership team.
This is a backfill replacement required between 1 November 2018 and 6 February 2019.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated skills and extensive experience in the provision of technology based resources and services, and the ability to lead and engage staff in achieving the library’s goals, objectives and shared vision in this area.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in, implementing, operating and managing an integrated library management system and other library technologies.
- An understanding of community responsive information services and collection development, including selection, acquisition and bibliographic services.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the management and maintenance of different types of library resources such as collections and equipment.
All applications are required to address the key selection criteria.
Applications close on Friday 31 August, 2018.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a child safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
Applicants may obtain a position description from our website at moreland.vic.gov.au.
Applicants for Council positions must be entitled to work in Australia.