- Full time role with monthly RDO
- Maximum 12 month position with possibility to extend
- Rewarding career
- $96K - $108K + Super
The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast growing city which is home to more than 170,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the complaints Resolution and Engagement Officer, in conjunction with the Manager of Community Engagement, you will be required to implement the objectives of Moreland City Council’s (Council’s) Complaints Resolution Policy and Procedural Guide.
Specifically, the Complaints Resolution and Engagement Officer will provide support to resolve resident complaints, improve the delivery of Council’s customer service initiatives, identify systemic service delivery issues, provide data for business improvement, and deliver organisational transparency about how Council handles complaints. The Complaints Resolution and Engagement Officer will play a key role in the establishment, of the new policy, delivering training to embed the new processes across the organisation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- A high level of cognitive, problem solving and investigative skills
- Previous experience in the collection and analysis of complaints information
- Strong knowledge of Local Government Victorian and the broader public sector, and a familiarity with working with legislation, or a demonstrated ability to quickly acquire
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring and coaching
- Formal degree or diploma qualification in investigations, law, or a related discipline would be an advantage
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Monthly RDO
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of Work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
For further information please contact Jessamy Nicholas on 0481 000 614.
Applications close: 5pm, 22 April 2019
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website
Please note all applicants must apply online and no late applications will be accepted.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background.Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.