- $98K - $110K + Super
- Work for one of the most dynamic and diverse inner-city councils
- Maximum term position to January 2020
- Full time position with monthly RDO (Part time hours will be considered)
- Job Ref: 18089
The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast-growing city which is home to more than 180,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Community and Social Infrastructure Planning Lead to join the Strategy and Research Unit for a two month period to help set up a strategic approach to planning of social and community infrastructure to meet the needs of the current and future Moreland community.
The role is an integral part of the newly formed Strategy and Research Unit, which has responsibility for developing an evidence-based approach to planning of services, infrastructure, plans and strategies across the organisation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Knowledge of or/and experience of Community and Social Infrastructure Planning or similar at the municipal level
- Ability to use the following computer systems: Word, Excel, GIS and Powerpoint, CASIMO
- Demonstrated ability to produce written documentation of high standard including policies, correspondence and a range of other reports.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Opportunities for training and career development
- Monthly RDO
- A real sense of work-life balance
For further information please contact Victoria Kapke, Acting Unit Manager Strategy and Research on 9240 2422.
Applications close: 5pm, 15 November 2019
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.