Team Support Officer Quality & Process - [Archived Advertisement]
Moreland City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Team Support Officer Quality & Process
- Salary - $75k - $85k + Super
- Full time permanent role with fortnightly RDO
- Permanent ongoing full time Leadership position
Moreland is a progressive council with 180,000 residents: one community, proudly diverse. Our city is vibrant and energetic, known for its active community, array of fabulous festivals, cool pools, eclectic shops and our community of artists and creative industries. As a Council, we’ve been supporting our community through difficult times, and our long term vision has ambitious goals for environmental sustainability, community wellbeing, and creating great places.
Moreland Council strives to be a contemporary, innovative and collaborative organisation with a deep commitment to engagement with, the Moreland community. With the Civic Centre located in Coburg, 8 kilometres north of Melbourne’s CBD, there are excellent public transport options and great food and cafés right at the doorstep. Moreland City Council is a great place to live, work and play.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Service Team Support - Quality & Process role is a vital role within the Customer Service team. It's a challenging role that will suit someone who has a strong customer service background and is committed to improving the customer experience but knows this can only be achieved through support and upskilling of the frontline team.
Your daily routine is highly varied and you'll be working on a range of projects from implementing process changes to updating coaching material as well as responding to escalations and allocating team members to action regular tasks. You'll be hands on with rostering and acting as an ear of support to staff who've had a difficult phone call. So you'll need to be resilient as well as empathetic and fabulous with customers.
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to meet you.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or extensive experience in administration, training or continuous improvement in a customer service environment.
- High level interpersonal skills including sound written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong background in customer service and experience in delivering process improvements in a customer service environment.
- Experience in training and coaching staff to achieve quality benchmarks.
- Ability to manage complex escalated complaints.
- Highly organised, efficient and the ability to operate autonomously.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Fortnightly RDO
- Salary sacrifice options
- A supportive team environment
- Wellness programs- free gym classes & social club
For further information please contact Glen Kennedy on 9240 2329.
Applications close: 5.00 pm, 20 September 2021. (*in the case that we receive a high volume of applications we may close this advert before the closing date).
Before submitting an application please view the Position Description. Please note that when applying for this role, you will be required to attach your valid WWCC. Please have this ready when completing your application
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
- Closing Date:
- 20 Sep 2021
- VIC - Coburg
- $75k - $85k + Super
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Change Management/Continuous Improvement