Position No: F62040
Salary: $101,902 to $112,747 per annum (Year 1-Year 5)
Applications Close: Monday 20 August 2018 at noon
Contact: Anne O’Neil on 8470 8103
We are looking for a Maternal Child Health (MCH) nurse interested in contributing their skills, knowledge and dynamism working as part of our committed Maternal Child Health team and the wider Family and Community Programs.
As a Universal MCH Nurse you will be responsible for the provision of Maternal and Child Health services (MCH Service Guidelines 2011) to a diverse and changing community. The City of Darebin MCH program provides its staff with team supervision, professional development, and opportunities to pursue individual areas of clinical interest.
The successful applicant will possess:
• Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Division 1 General Nurse and Midwife and have postgraduate qualifications (or equivalent) in Maternal and Child Health.
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility, innovation and initiative
• Commitment to deliver an excellent standard of client service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to positively contribute to MCH team development and outcomes
Apply online at www.darebin.vic.gov.au or forward hard copy applications to: Manager People and Development, Darebin City Council, PO Box 91, PRESTON VIC 3072.
Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description will not be considered. Darebin City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organisation, or other non-merit factors. We are committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, and thorough ‘Safety Screening’ processes apply.