Position No: F66003
Salary: $95,194 per annum
Permanent, Full-time (RDO available)
Applications close: Monday 27 May 2019 at noon
Contact: Melanie McCarten on 8470 8234
Interviews will be held the week beginning 3 June 2019
Darebin City Council is seeking a contemporary and experienced Coordinator Technology and Systems Innovation to join our dedicated leadership team at Darebin Libraries. We are looking for a technology professional who is passionate about the positive impact innovative technology and systems solutions can make on people’s lives, both for our library customers and our employees.
As a member of the library’s senior leadership team, the Coordinator has a vital role as we reimagine and revitalise our services. To succeed in this role, you will have:
• The ability to effectively lead, coach, motivate and empower teams and employees in an environment of continuous change
• A tertiary qualification in Information Systems and Technology (or related discipline) and extensive experience in a relevant role
• Experience in planning, developing and implementing information systems and technology solutions within a library or learning environment for both customers and employees
• Experience in maintaining operational infrastructure, systems and services with high availability and reliability
• A commitment to delivering excellent customer service
Apply online at www.darebin.vic.gov.au or forward hard copy applications to: Manager People and Development, Darebin City Council, PO Box 91, PRESTON VIC 3072.
Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description will not be considered. Darebin City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organisation, or other non-merit factors. We are committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, and thorough ‘Safety Screening’ processes apply.