About the Role
Randstad is seeking experienced local Government administrators for upcoming administration roles in Sydney in Government departments.
Your duties will include:
- Update and maintain database records
- Administrative tasks
- Draft correspondence, factual reports and collate data in accordance with established procedures and stakeholder requirements.
- Assist in the compilation of written materials
- Establish and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, procedures and policies.
- Handle data and information with confidentiality
- Previous local government experience is required
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Written Communication - prepares briefs, letters, emails and reports. Presenting clear, information based on knowledge and research.
- Experience with TRIM, Objective, SAP, Concur, Pathway, TechOne, Sharepoint, QBE
If you meet the criteria and you are ready to submit your resume please select "Apply Now".
Undertaking a temporary contract through Randstad will give you exclusive access to our candidate's benefits portal. This includes many discounts across health insurance, phone plans, grocery stores and other retail stores as well as many other discounts. You will be able to access this directly through our easy-to-use timesheet portal upon commencement of your assignment.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.