Procurement Specialist opportunities with local government
- Attractive hourly rate with employers of choice
- Gain procurement experience across multiple categories
- Varied role with supportive managers and teams
Randstad are currently working exclusively with several local councils to find procurement staff on an hourly or fixed term contract basis. Varied positions, with a combination of goods & services sourcing, the roles will involve end to end strategic procurement. These opportunities are located in various suburbs of Adelaide.
- Providing effective support for tendering and procurement activities across the organisation
- Negotiating the ongoing supply agreements across goods, services, and works
- Ensuring tendering and procurement practices are implemented and managed in accordance with Council's policies and procedures
- Providing advice, guidance and support to internal stakeholders on the procurement process
- Preparing tender/contract templates and documentation for tendering of works and services
The successful applicant will require:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in strategic procurement in multiple categories, ideally in local or state government
- Contracts management and tendering knowledge
- You must be available to commence immediately or within one week and able to work on a casual or hourly basis
For the opportunity to be considered for these positions, please submit your up to date CV and covering letter to Liesel Bredenkamp via the 'apply now' adjacent to the advert.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.