We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities.
We are looking for an Assessments and Approvals officer to join our small team in our Grafton office. In this key role, you will provide information and services to customers and stakeholders whilst providing timely business and administrative support internally and externally. You will be confident in working with a sense of urgency and be driven to achieve customer outcomes and thrive in an environment where you have clear deadlines and expectations set but also can work with ambiguity.
You will enjoy working within a team and take accountability for your work outputs. Focussed, hardworking and committed you are not interested in issues rather; you want to find the solutions that drives results.
You will bring:
- Extensive customer service experience/ dealing with the public
- Strong interpersonal skills, conflict resolution and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Certificate III in business or related discipline/ equivalent experience
- Resolving customer matters to ensure effective outcomes.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Experience with Spatial mapping system - advantageous
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- NSW drivers’ licence
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements
- 6-month term role (with potential to go perm)
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National police check and Medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
Urgent queries can be directed to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au or access the Position Description
All applications must be lodged via an online application below - emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications close 2nd of August 2020.